Privately set on a generous 1,236sqm (approx.) corner allotment, this character filled residence is positioned in a quiet Mt Martha neighbourhood. The light-filled interior features high ceilings, 2 living spaces including an inviting lounge room with gas feature fireplace.
The kitchen comprises a walk-in butler’s pantry, underbench oven with gas cooktop and dishwasher. The King sized main bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite, whilst the queen sized two family bedrooms contain built-in robes.
A gardener's delight, the huge yard offers enormous potential. It comes complete with landscaped gardens, creating zoned spaces for entertaining, quiet enjoyment and children’s playground.
There is also gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling, security system, American Barn style garage, with mezzanine and workshop, solar power, water tanks, double carport, plus parking for a boat/caravan/trailer. A short walk to Benton Junior College, close to Bentons Square Shopping Centre, parks, bus stops and more.
This home offers something for the whole family – outdoor space for the kids, fully equipped kitchen for the chef, large bedrooms, plenty of off street parking and the massive shed - ideal for tradies, work from home, or space to set up your home gym or office.
* Character home on generous allotment
* Quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood
* Huge yard with landscaped gardens
* Light-filled with high ceilings
* Kitchen with walk-in butlers pantry, quality appliances
* Spacious design with 2 living areas
* 2 queen sized bedrooms with built-in robes
* King sized Main bedroom with ensuite
* Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
* Under cover wrap around outdoor decking for year round
* American style barn with mezzanine and remote roller doors
* Off street parking for boat, caravan, trailer
* 3KW Solar power and 8000 litre water tanks
* Short walk to Benton Junior College
* Close to Bentons Square Shopping Centre
Your home will always be the place for which you feel the deepest affection, no matter where you are.
Your home is where the heart is.
Call Janet or David today to book your personal tour.
Photo ID is required for all inspections
Inspections as advertised or by appointment.
Available by Private Inspection, or via our many options for online inspections.
Please call Janet McNeill on 0419 503 327 or David Kershaw 0438 788 595 to book your appointment.
Inspections will be conducted using the following protocols: one person (group) permitted into the property at any given time (one in, one out). Attendees are requested to refrain from touching household items, fixtures & fittings. Hand sanitiser and gloves will be made available for buyer use.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time, we look forward to helping you secure this property as your next dream home.