The well lit and spacious open plan living, dining/kitchen room is a delightful place to relax after a hard day’s work, with a large sliding door opening onto a generous balcony enabling fresh air to circulate. The balcony also provides a place for that morning coffee, or evening glass of wine.
Whilst the main bedroom accesses the semi ensuite bathroom, the second bedroom can easily be used as guest accommodation or children or a flat mate. Built in robes complete both bedrooms.
Being located close to the hub, but far enough away to enjoy a quiet location, with great neighbors this home will delight owner occupiers and tenants alike.
With a myriad of shops, restaurants, bars, entertainment, Costco, Eastland Shopping Centre, Child Care Centre, Ringwood Train Station, Eastlink Freeway, walking trails and parks, this ideal two bedroom unit provides the perfect home for singles, couples, shift workers, first home buyers, investors, or downsizers, in fact anyone who covets the stress free lifestyle of apartment living cannot go past this property.
• North facing Balcony
• Caesar Stone Benchtops & stainless steel appliances
• Reverse Cycle heating & cooling
• Under cover car space and lock up storage on title
• Easy commute to the city-walk to Eastland Shopping Centre & Costco
• Eastlink Trail and Mullum Mullum Creek Trail for walking & bike riding
• With a walk score of 90/100 you couldn’t get much better than this!
Estimated Rental Return $1,521 per calendar month
Photo ID is required for all inspections.
Inspections are as advertised or by appointment.