Mornington Peninsula Photography Competition
McNeill Real Estate Photography Competition
Invitations are open to submit that special photo taken on the Mornington Peninsula and for a chance to win
one of three prizes, totalling $800!!
We are calling on all people, young and old, who love the Mornington Peninsula to showcase that very special image which depicts this wonderful Peninsula and its people. From the family beaches to the rugged coastal oceans, the stunning hinterland, the hills and valleys, the wildlife and just daily life, it enables us to connect with amazing landscapes, beautiful scenery, iconic Peninsula imagery and sometimes just plain brilliant day to day situations. We are inviting you to share that remarkable photo and showcase your work. Feel free to send as many photos as you wish, you are not restricted to one photo, but it must be your own work. Photos do not need to be current, they could be of a previous holiday, a favourite memory, or exploring a new neighbourhood.
To enter the McNeill Real Estate Mornington Peninsula photo competition, simply email your captioned photos (as an attachment - 4mp - 6 mp in size) with the subject “MREMP Competition” to [email protected] and follow the Terms and Conditions below for a chance to win.
All photo finalists will have their images featured on our social media pages and website, as well as our photo book keepsake which will be presented to them!
The overall winner will receive a $500 visa gift card, with second place winners receiving a $200 visa gift card and third place winning a $100 visa gift card:
Terms and conditions for 2021 McNeill Real Estate Mornington Peninsula Photography Competition:
1. All entries must include:
· Photographer’s name
· Image title
· Image location
· Entrant’s contact details
· High resolution image - as an attachment of least 4mp to 6mp.
If these details are not provided the entry will not be accepted.
2. The photos must be the work of the photographer and owner of the copyright of any image submitted.
3. There is no age limit to the entrant.. if you can take a photo, you can enter!
4. All entrants acknowledge that any photos submitted for entry into the competition may be used by McNeill Real Estate for any future
marketing/advertising purposes it chooses.
5. The deadline for the photos is Monday 11 October 2021, no later than 5.00pm.
6. The photos will be judged by an independent selection panel appointed by McNeill Real Estate.
7. The winner will be awarded a $500 visa gift card, 2nd place will be awarded a $200 visa gift card and 3rd place will be awarded a $100 visa gift
8. McNeill Real Estate reserves the right to the final decision and discretion on the final photos chosen.
9. McNeill Real Estate reserves the right to decide upon which photos will be utilised, such decision is final and no further correspondence will be
HOW THE JUDGING WILL WORK:
McNeill Real Estate will select 40 images they believe are the best of the best! We will post the 40 images on our Facebook page for a week, the top 20 images with the most likes will be featured in our photo book which will be presented to them as a keepsake.
So the more you share, comment and like each photo, the more exposure the photo will get. The photo with the most likes will be the winner of the $500 Visa gift voucher. 2nd and 3rd place will be decided by the next number of likes etc.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email [email protected] or send us a direct message on social media.