Tucked nicely away in a quiet court location, this ideal family residence is situated on a great sized block of 850m2 approx.
The home sits proudly to one side, allowing plenty of room for a garden full of vegetables and fruit trees, whilst ensuring there is still room for the kids to play, off street parking for your caravan, boat or trailer, and even the long wished for inground swimming pool!
A beautiful feature of this home is the wrap around veranda.
Upon entry, you will be delighted by the beautiful main living room, with bay windows overlooking the grounds. The main bedroom suite features a full wall of robes, as well as a walk in robe – an absolute delight for those who need that extra room for all your clothing and shoes! As you would expect, this is finished with a full ensuite bathroom.
As you flow through to the central hub of this home – the kitchen, dining room, (or 2nd living), you will appreciate the amount of natural light that flows through. A full timber kitchen, with built in pantry and spacious breakfast bar, will soon become the family’s favourite place to gather.
Three bedrooms, each with built in robes and a family bathroom complete the internal living. Ample storage throughout, plus a combination of split systems and/or ceiling fans as well as ducted heating provide the perfect environment for every family member to live in comfort.
Outside, the property features a covered and paved entertaining area, with separate storeroom, as well as a garden shed.
For those wanting to be self sufficient, the vegetable gardens have been quite prolific and there are fruit trees as well, all fantastic for creating your own jams, chutneys and vitamin packed veges.
A double lock up garage with off street parking, plus vehicle access to the grounds, means there is room for the big toys – boat, caravan, trailer, jetski, tradie ute etc.
This is a fabulous property for the new owner to call home…..
A mere 700 metres walk to the Somerville Shopping complex, with shops, restaurant, cafes, McDonalds, the Post Office and close to the Somerville Pub. You can even walk to the Somerville train station, with access to Frankston and the City.
An easy drive via the Westernport Freeway or Peninsula Link and you can be in Mornington, Hastings, Frankston or even the city for work, school or play.
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 2 living areas
* Ceiling fans in each bedroom
* Split system heating/cooling in most rooms
* Ducted heating throughout
* Ensuite to main bedroom
* Easy to maintain 850 sqm (approx.) block
* Double lockup garage
* Covered alfresco entertaining area
* Fully-fenced pet friendly grounds
• A mere 700 metres to the fabulous Somerville Central Shopping strip
• Only 1km to Fruit Growers Reserve and Somerville Recreation Centre & train Station
• Easy access to Westernport & Peninsula Link Freeway
• Close to Schools, Hospitals, Medical, Dental and Allied Health services
• At the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula’s world class Golf Courses, Wineries, stunning beaches, walking trails and National Parks
Your home will always be the place for which you feel the deepest affection, no matter where you are.
Your home is where the heart is.
Call Janet or David today to book your personal tour.
Photo ID is required for all inspections
Inspections as advertised or by appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes