Built in the 1960’s this delightful original home takes you back to a time when life was less complicated.
On offer for the first time in 60 years, this has been a wonderful family home where the kids have grown and the grandchildren now visit. Set on a substantial block of 663m2 approx, the home offers multiple opportunities for the discerning purchaser.
Future potential for a subdivision (STCA) means this property is a great investment in your future. With development opportunities to subdivide into a battleaxe with dual residences, now is a great time to invest in real estate.
Undertake a quality renovation to modernise the existing home and providing an awesome back yard for the kids to play or demolish and construct your dream home!
Located in a tightly held pocket of Seaford, the home consists of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, large living room and quaintly retro kitchen. The large backyard with established shade trees, and level lawn, is perfect for the new family to spread out.
The home has been a safe haven for the last 60 years, and now it’s time for the original owners to pass the property on for its next chapter.
• 2km to Seaford Shops
• 1.9km to the Seaford Railway Station
• 1.9km to the Beach
• Easy access to Peninsula Link and Eastlink Freeways
• Located in the Belvedere Park Primary School zone and the Monterey Secondary College School Zone.
• Public transport close by
• Close to Edithvale-Seaford Wetlands, Kananook Creek Reserve, Belvedere Reserve, Pat Rollo Reserve and the Peninsula Link Trail for awesome walks or bike rides
• At the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula’s world class Golf Courses, Wineries, stunning beaches, walking trails and National Parks
Your home will always be the place for which you feel the deepest affection, no matter where you are.
Your home is where the heart is.
Inspections by private appointment only, call Janet or David today to book your personal tour.
Photo ID is required for all inspections
Inspections by appointment only.