Located in a hidden pocket of Mornington, this single level immaculate home greets you with a modern and stylish façade. You will be delighted by the low maintenance gardens and inviting aspect of the property, with its neutral tones and clean lines you can appreciate the quality of this stunning home. With such attention to detail by the current owners, you absolutely do not need to lift a finger; just move straight in!
Enter into the central corridor, with the generous main bedroom suite offering a stylish ensuite and walk in robe. Split system heating/cooling ensures comfort all year round, whilst tinted windows afford complete privacy throughout the day.
The second and third bedrooms are located near the large central bathroom with full bath and separate shower, giving family and guests plenty of space and privacy.
Flowing through to the rear of the home, you will discover the spacious and light filled open plan kitchen and dining zone, with split system heating/cooling and leading to the covered outdoor entertaining space. A true chef’s delight, this modern kitchen boasts plenty of cupboard space and Caesar stone benchtops. A massive 900ml oven with gas cooktop, island bench and dishwasher to ensure that even the most fastidious of chefs will enjoy cooking in this beautifully appointed kitchen.
A separate light and bright living room with quality carpets is a haven for the family to gather at the end of the day.
Set on a low maintenance 379m (approx.) block, it offers secure side access, ideal for storage of trailers, jetskis, or any other big toys.
For the neat freaks out there, the double garage, with internal access, is the icing on the cake, completely fitted out with cabinetry, bench space and room for the clothes dryer or the beer fridge!
To top off this incredible home, the massive outdoor entertaining space is absolutely perfect for year-round indoor/outdoor living. Exposed aggregate concrete floor and privacy screen, there is room for the obligatory BBQ, outdoor furniture and even space for a spa (the one pictured is not included).
The rear yard also contains the garden shed, perfect for storing the lawnmower, push bikes or kids outdoor toys.
Recently painted throughout and with new carpets, even the most fussy of purchaser’s will not find fault with this home…. It is set and forget – perfect for the lock and leave lifestyle.
All of this, as well as being ideally located within walking distance of childcare, St Macartan’s Primary School, Padua College, Mornington Secondary College, public transport, Mornington Civic Reserve, Mornington Racecourse and Bentons Square Shopping Centre. You can even grab a coffee at Commonfolk or enjoy a cold one after work at the Tar Barrel Brewery.
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 1 living areas
* Easy to maintain 379 sqm (approx.) block
* Double lockup garage fully fitted with cabinetry and bench space
* Covered alfresco entertaining area
* Ducted heating and split system heating/cooling
* Ensuite to main bedroom
* Fully-fenced pet friendly grounds
* Walking distance to shops & school
• 3km to Mornington Main Street shopping precinct
• Easy access to Peninsula Link Freeway
• The kids can easily walk to the following Schools – Macartan’s Primary School, Padua
College, Mornington Secondary College, Mornington Park Primary
• Easy drive to Peninsula Grammar, Toorak College and Balcombe Grammar
• Close to Beleura Private Hospital (3kms) The Bays Hospital (3.1kms)
• Mornington's excellent Medical, Dental and Allied Health services
• Close to Civic Reserve skate park and the new Sporting Ground (2.5kms)
• Close to the Mornington Racecourse and Mornington Craft Market (600m)
• At the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula’s world class Golf Courses, Wineries, stunning beaches, walking trails and National Parks
Your home will always be the place for which you feel the deepest affection, no matter where you are.
Your home is where the heart is.
Call Janet or David today to book your personal tour.
Photo ID is required for all inspections
Inspections as advertised or by appointment.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes