Proof of vaccination certificate is required at inspections following Victorian Government requirements. We recommend non-vaccinated clients get in touch with our agents to book a private inspection.
Boasting separate street frontage and set behind a high fence offering complete privacy, is where you will find this immaculately maintained single level residence.
Having provided a safe sanctuary for its owner since built, there is now an opportunity for a discerning purchaser to secure a fantastic beachside home, close to everything we love.
Deceptively spacious, the open plan kitchen, living, dining area forms the heart of the home and is where you will enjoy many a wonderful family gathering. A separate bedroom, complete with built in robe can be used as a retreat or home office/study.
Venturing down the corridor, the second family/guest bedroom has built in robes and overlooks the front courtyard.
The oversized main bedroom features two built in robes plus ceiling fan with direct access to the semi ensuite.
A front paved courtyard gives you space to entertain in complete privacy. For nature lovers, there are gorgeous garden beds to attract the native birdlife.
With double gated entry, this is a property which can easily be locked up while you travel around Australia or beyond. Off street parking and double lock up garage are a bonus.
• Ducted vacuum
• Ceiling fans
• Gas wall heater
• Split system heating/cooling
• Plenty of storage
• Remote double garage
• Off street parking
• 1.6km to Benton’s Square Shopping precinct
• 2.6km to Civic Reserve & recreation Centre
• 3.0km to Mornington Main Street shopping precinct
• 1.1km to the Esplanade walking track and Fossil Beach
• Easy access to Peninsula Link Freeway
• Close to Schools, Hospitals, Medical, Dental and Allied Health services
• Bus stop 350m away
• At the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula’s world class Golf Courses, Wineries, stunning beaches, walking trails and National Parks
Your home will always be the place for which you feel the deepest affection, no matter where you are.
Your home is where the heart is.
Call Janet or David today to book your personal tour.
Photo ID is required for all inspections
Inspections as advertised or by appointment.
- Gas Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Vacuum System