Inspections are available between 2.00pm - 2.30pm this Saturday by Private Appointment.
In line with the current Government directive, inspections of this property are available by appointment only. Please contact Janet McNeill on 0419 503 327, or David Kershaw on 0438 788 595 to book your inspection time.
Nestled in a quiet complex with quality neighbours, the single-level, brick veneer residence showcases a spacious design. Beginning with a light filled front lounge room, main bedroom suite complete with ensuite and walk in robe. A second living space encompasses a meals area, leading to the private front courtyard, ideal to enjoy a morning coffee in peace and quiet. The fully fitted kitchen, with breakfast bar and full length pantry, provides ample space for entertaining.
Leading from the heart of the home, you will find two further bedrooms, each with built in robes and the family bathroom, with separate toilet. This versatile home provides for additional bedrooms, or home office space.
Whether you are seeking to downsize, or just starting out, this home has something for everyone.
Just minutes from beautiful beaches and other amenities, this much-loved property comes complete with an oversized remote single garage. Perfect for a workshop or to store your tools.
Set in a quiet complex within walking distance of shops, parks, public transport, the beach and close to Mornington's vibrant Main Street, this spacious unit offers low-maintenance living.
Expected rental return: $490-$510 per week
* Well maintained, brick veneer unit
* Spacious design with 2 living areas
* Two bathrooms
* Private front courtyard
* Sunny fully fenced rear yard
* Light-filled kitchen with electric appliances
* Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* 2 further good-sized bedrooms each with built-in robes
* Large single garage with workshop space
* Wall heater & split-system A/C
• 1.4km to the Coles shopping strip
• 1.7km to Benton’s Square Shopping precinct
• 1km to Civic Reserve & recreation Centre
• 3.1km to Mornington Main Street shopping precinct
• 1.7km to the Esplanade walking track and the Beach
• Easy access to Peninsula Link Freeway
• Close to Schools, Hospitals, Medical, Dental and Allied Health services
• Bus stop 300m at the end of the road
Your home will always be the place for which you feel the deepest affection, no matter where you are.
Your home is where the heart is.
Call Janet or David today to book your personal tour.
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes