Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, there are no inspections. Please contact the agent to arrange an inspection once restrictions are eased.
The search is over for the perfect home to raise your family, or to downsize from a larger property.
Located in a hidden pocket of Mornington on the popular Mornington Peninsula, with it’s own wetlands park and playground, is where you will find this ideal family home, exuding warmth and that highly sought after feeling of home.
Upon entry you are greeted by the sunny north facing formal lounge room, leading to the formal dining, overlooking the covered outdoor entertainment area. The fully functional galley style kitchen is a delight for the chef in the family, as it has plenty of bench space, pantry, cupboards and quality appliances. Informal casual living and dining is inviting and offers room for the family to gather over breakfast or an evening meal.
The main bedroom suite with walk in robes and ensuite, is of generous proportions with ample room for your king sized bedroom furniture. Featuring a bay window, you can imagine relaxing with a good book while enjoying the serenity.
With a functional floorplan, the two further oversized bedrooms and bathroom can be closed off from the main part of the home to ensure peace and privacy. A great benefit of this home is that all windows provide plenty of light, and a great outlook to garden beds.
If you covet a great outdoor entertaining space, this is one to impress. With high roofline, ceiling fans, a calming fernery with water feature and external blinds, this space is a great place for all year round entertaining. Just imagine coming home and enjoying the beauty of the outdoors, from the comfort of your own protected outdoor room. Your extended family and friends will love to call in and share many special occasions, to help create beautiful memories in your new home.
But that’s not all… there is even an outdoor building with inbuilt sauna… a place to help shed those extra kilos and just take a break from your busy lifestyle.
Set on a corner, the home provides side vehicle access for your boat, caravan, jet ski or trailer. With no shared driveway or body corporate this is truly a home to call your own.
To top it off, the property has solar power, so you never need to worry about the kids leaving the lights on!
This a home to move straight into, as it also offers the perfect blend of privacy as well as easy access to the thriving entertainment precinct of Mornington Main Street, where you will find a variety of trendy shops, eateries, cafes, bars and restaurants, for a leisurely brunch or evening dinner with friends.
For those who thrive an active lifestyle, you (and the kids) will be overwhelmed by the number of local sporting clubs, and amenities right at your fingertips, including the newly constructed sporting facility at Civic Reserve, as well as two football ovals, skate park, a wide choice of gyms, yoga studios, wellness facilities, dance studios and for your furry family, on and off-leash dog walks.
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Ducted gas heating
• Wall air conditioner
• Plenty of internal storage
• Generous double lock up garage
• Garden Shed
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Solar Electricity
• Side vehicle access for caravan, boat, trailer, jet ski
• 2.3km to the Coles shopping strip
• 3.1km to Mornington Main Street shopping precinct
• 4km to the Esplanade walking track and the Beach
• Easy access to Peninsula Link Freeway
• The kids can easily walk to the following Schools - St MaCartan's Parish Primary School, Padua College, Mornington Secondary College, Mornington Park Primary, Benton
• Easy drive to Peninsula Grammar, Toorak College and Balcombe Grammar
• Close to Beleura Private Hospital (2kms) The Bays Hospital (3kms)
• Mornington's excellent Medical, Dental and Allied Health services
• Bus stop 1km away
• Close to Civic Reserve skate park and the new Sporting Ground (2kms)
• Close to the Mornington Racecourse and Mornington Market (1kms)
• At the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula’s world class Golf Courses, Wineries, stunning beaches, walking trails and National Parks
Your home will always be the place for which you feel the deepest affection, no matter where you are.
Your home is where the heart is.
Call Janet or David today to book your personal tour.
Photo ID is required for all inspections
Inspections as advertised or by appointment.
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels