***Please contact the Agent to pre-register for the open inspection. Strict Covid protocols to be followed; max 10 people (1 per 4sqm), QR code check in, masks and hand sanitiser are all mandatory.***
If you’re handy with a saw, hammer, drill or paint brush, this home is for you, as it will benefit from a great house renovation makeover. This is the ideal property to throw yourself into if you are looking for a project to add value.
Being held by the one owner for over 30 years, it is a rare opportunity to buy in a great location. Set at the rear of a quiet court with ideal neighbors the home provides ample space for all the family. It would be ideal for astute investors, new home builders or developers (STCA), looking to take advantage of a superb location, there is no need to look further.
Ahead of its time, the home features a separate living room, overlooking both the front and rear gardens, the spacious main bedroom has walk in robe and access to the two way renovated disability friendly bathroom.
The kitchen/meals area has a great outlook to the rear garden and is located next to the second living room - perfect for the family to gather. With sliding doors leading to the covered outdoor entertaining area, there is so much room for the kids and pets to play safely.
A double lock up garage and two further sheds are the delight of the tradie, as there is plenty of space to keep those treasures safely under cover and off the street.
The home has been modified to provide wheelchair/pram access. Perfect for singles, couples or families.
The home is close to leash free dog parks, child friendly playgrounds, primary and secondary schools and the Hastings High Street shopping complex.
Fix and Flip, Demolish & Develop, Renovate and move in……..the choice is yours…..One thing we know …. don’t delay….. give us a call today to arrange your own personal tour!!
Expected rental return after renovation $360-$380 per week.
Suggested renovation to include painting throughout, replace floor coverings and window furnishings, install heating/cooling.
• Wheelchair accessible bathroom
• Wheelchair friendly entry and access to the garden
• Double lock up garage with remote and rear roller door access
• Large rear yard for kids and pets
• 3 x Garden Sheds
• A mere 650 metres to the High Street shopping strip
• 650 metres to restaurants, cafés, gyms
• Only 2km to Hastings Foreshore Reserve and Boat Ramp
• Only 1.3km to the Hastings Train Station
• Close to Schools, Hospitals, Medical, Dental and Allied Health services
• 700 metres to Westernport Secondary College
• 1.5km to Wallarroo Primary School
• 1.9km to Hastings Primary School
• 350 metres to Villawood Drive Reserve – leash free dog park
• Easy access to Peninsula Link Freeway
• At the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula’s world class Golf Courses, Wineries, stunning beaches, walking trails and National Parks
Your home will always be the place for which you feel the deepest affection, no matter where you are.
Your home is where the heart is.
Call Janet or David today to book your personal tour.
Photo ID is required for all inspections
Inspections as advertised or by appointment.
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes