Set in a highly sought after & peaceful location, this immaculately presented 4 bedroom residence is a surprise package awaiting you. Ideally positioned in a tranquil, leafy street with excellent neighbors, this stylish home will suit dual living, families, downsizers or those seeking to work from home.
Set on a corner with dual street frontage, and offering a versatile floorplan, it has been cleverly designed to create dual living. Whether you seek to provide accommodation for your dependant family, or you just love the idea of a fantastic home with tonnes of storage and multiple outdoor living space, this is a home which commands attention.
As you enter through to the spacious formal lounge room, you will find the main bedroom, with bay window to create a lovely sunny morning reading nook, a walk in robe and full ensuite. The separate formal dining room overlooks the fertile vegetable garden – perfect for those wishing to grow their own food. Here you will discover a second bedroom with built in robe, ideal as a bedroom, study or home office.
Leading into the large kitchen, with wall oven, gas cooktop and loads of bench space, brand new dishwasher, as well as the fitted cupboard/pantry. You will no doubt spend a lot of time in the covered, decked outdoor entertaining area – complete with bricked BBQ area. There is even a unique European Laundry to assist with the dual living.
Beyond the internal door, is the second half of this delightful home. Featuring a galley style kitchenette, with sink, fridge space and built in cupboards. Natural light is provided by the installation of a skylight.
The second living room has been set up to provide living space, as well as a dining nook and has a bay window. From this room, you can walk out into the landscaped gardens.
Two further bedrooms, each with built in robes, are large enough to include a student’s desk. These bedrooms are serviced by an oversized family bathroom, with separate shower, bath and vanity.
The rear of the property contains a covered single lock up carport with remote roller door and another outdoor alfresco terrace with café blinds, ensuring you can enjoy being outdoors all year round.
This is a property which truly suits everybody’s needs….. All of the hard work has been done, it only needs the discerning purchaser to decide where to place your furniture!
• Two Independent Security/Alarm systems
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Ducted gas heating
• Evaporative Cooling
• Split system heating/cooling
• Plenty of internal storage
• Double lock up garage with remote and rear roller door access
• Single lockup carport with remote roller door
• Fertile Vegetable Garden with a number of mature fruit trees
• Garden Shed
• Freshly painted throughout
• A mere 700 metres to the Homeco shopping complex
• Only 1.7km to Mornington Main Street shopping precinct
• Only 1.5km to the Esplanade walking track and the Beach
• Easy access to Peninsula Link Freeway
• Close to Schools, Hospitals, Medical, Dental and Allied Health services
• Bus stop 220m away
• Close to Civic Reserve skate park and the new Sporting Ground
• At the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula’s world class Golf Courses, Wineries, stunning beaches, walking trails and National Parks
Your home will always be the place for which you feel the deepest affection, no matter where you are.
Your home is where the heart is.
Call Janet or David today to book your personal tour.
Photo ID is required for all inspections
Inspections as advertised or by appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes