This charming residence, featuring two bedrooms and two bathrooms, along with a double garage, is an ideal choice for retirees, first-time homebuyers, and savvy investors.
Nestled at the rear of the complex, it offers a serene retreat, shielding you from the bustling energy of thriving Mornington.
The well-designed floorplan seamlessly separates living and sleeping areas, comprising two spacious bedrooms.
The main bedroom boasts a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, adding a touch of luxury to your living space. With two living areas and a dedicated dining space, this home provides ample room for stylish and comfortable living.
The central kitchen, overlooking the beautifully established garden, serves as the heart of the home. A paved rear courtyard, accessible through sliding doors from the meals area, wraps around the home, and surrounds you with mature plantings, colorful flora, and raised vegetable gardens—an outdoor haven for year-round enjoyment.
Abundant full-length windows flood the home with natural light, creating an ambiance of tranquility. This single-level residence, one of only seven in a quiet complex, offers an enviable address for permanent or part-time living, featuring lock-and-leave potential.
Perfectly sized for those seeking a secure and quiet single-level home, this property is within walking distance of Mornington's beachside attractions. Just a 15-minute stroll to Main Street, where you'll find cafes, bars, shops, and restaurants, as well as the beach, this residence provides convenient access to all that Mornington Beachside living has to offer.
Public transport is also close by, making everything you need easily accessible on foot.
• Formal entrance
• Two zoned living rooms
• Two dining rooms
• Timber floorboards
• Gas ducted heating
• Split system cooling
• Ceiling fan in main bedroom
• Plenty of internal storage
• Double remote garage with internal access
• External blinds on all rear windows
• Spacious 342m2 (approx.) allotment
• Private wrap around rear courtyard
• Paved outdoor entertaining
• Landscaped gardens with mature plantings
• Raised vegetable beds
• Peaceful location with excellent neighbours
• Complex of 7 residences, with spacious common grounds
• 260m to Beleura Private Hospital and Allied Health services
• 950m walk to Main Street, Mornington
• 2km walk to Mother’s beach, Mornington
• 2km walk to Mornington Golf Course
• Easy access to the city via the Peninsula Link
• Perfect place to explore the Mornington Peninsula
Your home will always be the place for which you feel the deepest affection, no matter where you are.
Your home is where the heart is.
Call Janet or David today to book your personal tour.
Photo ID is required for all inspections
Inspections as advertised or by appointment only
Based on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula Victoria Australia - where the country meets the sea!
In preparing this information, McNeill Real Estate and it's members has relied in good faith upon information provided by others and has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided to you (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate.
Some images are shown as lifestyle images and do not form part of the property for sale.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes