*STAGE 4 LOCKDOWN COVID-19 IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Your safety is our priority. Due to the latest Victorian State Government directives, private inspections at any property are now permitted under Stage 4 Lockdown. All inspections must be remote/virtual or by private inspection, with only 1 person and 1 agent at the premises at a time. Inspections are being booked from this week. 28.9.2020
This a great time to buy your first home or upgrade to something larger. We are taking bookings for inspections to commence from 14 September (subject to restrictions being lifted)
This fabulous brand-new house is calling for a couple or family to move in and call it home. With wonderful potential for you and your family to grow with the surrounding community, this is the perfect place for you.
Set in a quiet court with ample off street parking, plus a side gate for rear yard access….ideal for the trailer, boat or caravan.
The clever floorplan makes it easy to zone off areas of the house. The huge main bedroom is at the front of the property, away from the main living area, perfect for privacy and a great night’s sleep. Complete with a walk-in wardrobe and fabulous ensuite, this is a parent’s retreat you will love!
The entrance and corridor lead you though to the family room, ideal for you all to watch TV together or as a retreat for the kids. Double doors take you to the spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining room, where the family can spend quality time together. From here open the stacker doors to access the outdoor covered alfresco area, perfect for all year round entertaining.
Quality kitchen appliances will be installed, the Caesar-Stone island benchtop commands centre stage in this spacious area, complete with a walk-in pantry.
Walk into the next corridor, and discover three more bedrooms, each with built in robes and the family bathroom…featuring a separate shower, full size bath and vanity.
This house has everything… ducted heating, split system heating/cooling, zoned living, quality appliances, grey water, and side vehicle access, all set on a great allotment.
This is a house just waiting for you to turn it into a home!
Located in the popular Thompsons Run Estate next to BLOOM, the centre of Clyde North, surrounded by beautiful parklands and within easy walking distance from future retirement village, proposed hospital and Element Park shopping centre, you will find this brand new luxury custom designed home waiting for you to move in.
At last you have found the home of your dreams, in an affordable neighbourhood and a growing community…. Give us a call to arrange a private inspection, or call into one of our open homes as soon as you can….
If you're a first home buyer, you may be eligible for the $10,000 FHOG and stamp duty savings
• Contemporary front & back landscaping
• Designer kitchen with Caesar-Stone grand island bench
• Stainless steel appliances
• Carpet and timber look flooring throughout
• Ducted heating
• Split system heating/cooling
• Driveway, path and fencing
• Remote control Double garage
• 6 Star Energy rating
• Grey water
Your New home is located closer to
• Tulliallan Primary School Cranbourne North
• Berwick Waters waterfront
• Future Bunnings Clyde North
• Future Town Centre next to Bunnings
• Bus Stops
• Berwick & Merinda Park railway stations
• Avenue Shopping centre
• Monash Freeway (inbound and outbound)
• Cranbourne Town Centre
• Wilendar Rise Primary School
• St Catherines Catholic Primary School
• St Francis Xavier College, Berwick Campus
• Berwick Chase Primary School
• Hillcrest Christian College
• Rivercrest Christian College
* Lifestyle photos for illustration purposes
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Grey Water System