Located in the established, tranquil Belmond on Clyde estate, we are proud to introduce this house and land package. To be constructed to exacting standards with a quality boutique builder – Beleura Building Services, this property will also qualify for the Government $25,000 HomeBuilder grant, for any purchaser who is eligible. Don't forget - the homebuilder grant for $25,000 ends on 31 December 2020. There is still time to secure this new home today.
Sure to impress the most particular of buyers, the functional floorplan boasts two separate living zones, a beautiful hostess kitchen and large main bedroom.
- Generous Main bedroom suite with a large dressing room plus ensuite featuring separate shower and twin vanities.
- Three more spacious bedrooms – each with built in robes.
- Large open plan family living area with central kitchen and dining space.
- Stunning kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, walk in pantry, your choice of 900mm oven with gas cooktop, stone benchtops with breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space.
- Separate theatre room.
- Double remote garage with internal access.
- Other features include ducted heating/cooling and downlights throughout, high ceilings, upgraded quality fittings to both the kitchen and showers, landscaped gardens back and front, and much, much more.
ARE YOU WANTING A DOUBLE STORY HOME??? CONTACT US FOR DETAILS, AS THE BUILDER IS WILLING TO CONSTRUCT A DOUBLE STORY HOME..... STCA AND INCREASED COST
On top of the great features, contemporary design & street appeal this home offers, you'll also love all the abundance of facilities at your fingertips. Belmond is situated in the heart of the fastest growing suburb of Clyde and is only moments away from central Cranbourne and Berwick. Lush parks and open spaces make family time a breeze plus there is easy access to Shopping on Clyde, schools such as Clyde Primary, sports and recreation facilities– it's got it all!
To ensure you don't miss out on this amazing opportunity please make sure you contact us to discuss this property
HomeBuilder will provide eligible owner-occupiers (including first home buyers) with a grant of $25,000 to build a new home or substantially renovate an existing home where the contract is signed between 4 June 2020 and 31 December 2020. Construction must commence within three months of the contract date.
Qualifying First Home Buyers - in addition to stamp duty concessions, this property will be elligible for the additional First Home Owner Grant of $10,000, PLUS the current Government HomeBuilder Grant of $25,000.
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes